The Cobra MR F75 is a truly unique VHF radio with its large LCD display and a powerful speaker combined in the same housing as the microphone. Locating the speaker near the microphone allows you to listen effectively while using the microphone during a radio call. The large Dot Matrix Area LCD makes DSC calling simple and improves visibility for everyday use. Additional volume controls on the microphone allow you to easily adjust the volume from the handset.
Its compact styling and included mounting kits make it great for any installation. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. Channel UP/DOWN buttons and a dedicated 16/9 button on the microphone make operation a snap. It also includes all of the core features of Cobra's fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios.
- Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) technology
- Loud & clear communication with handheld speaker/microphone
- Large & bright LCD screen for easy viewing
- Designed to JIS7 standards
- Instant access to national hazards & weather information, 24 hours a day
- Freq range: 156.050MHz - 163.275MHz
- Includes flush mount kit & surface mount kit for easy installation of radio in or on almost any flat surface with supplied hardware & GPS interface cable
MPN: MR F75B-D
Online Search Assisting Keywords: COBRA ELECTRONICS MR F75B-D; MR F75BD